The Report provides a high level summary of the progress we made last year toward the achievement of our strategic goals, as well as some key facts and figures about the Agency.
In the Report you can read more about:
- How we are transforming our clinical service models in Child and Youth Mental Health (CYMH) and Forensic Mental Health/Youth Justice (FMH/YJ) to enhance service delivery, the client experience and outcomes.
- Our continued work, as Lead Agency for CYMH in the York, Durham and Haliburton/Kawartha Lakes/ Peterborough service areas, to plan for a stronger and more responsive system of mental health services in collaboration with our service partners.
- Our continued investments in our employees who are the cornerstone of our success.
- The launch of two new Stop Now and Plan (SNAP) programs – one in York, and another in Peterborough – for young people with challenging behaviours.
- The bridging plans that we – as a leading agency for autism in the Regions of York and Durham, Simcoe County and the four Counties of Haliburton, Kawartha Lakes, Peterborough and Northumberland – developed with our partners and clients to support families transitioning to the province’s new Ontario Autism Program (OAP).
- A new and unique program for families of children with autism, developed in partnership with other autism service providers that offers both respite and ABA-style parent training at the Kinark Outdoor Centre.
- Our determination to embed quality in all aspects of our work, enabling us to consistently monitor and improve our performance.
Last year, we also invested in new technology to further improve productivity, service delivery and the overall client experience. And, as you will see, we refreshed our visual identity to better reflect the agency Kinark is today.
On behalf of all of us at Kinark, I am proud to share this year’s Annual Report with you.
President & CEO