2021 Kinark Classic cancelled due to pandemic restrictions
Dear Friends of Kinark,
It is with great disappointment that we are informing you of the cancellation of the 2021 Kinark Classic Golf Tournament scheduled for May 31, 2021.
The continuation of the province’s Stay at Home Order to June 2 has forced us into this position.
We will be in contact with those of you who have already paid for your golf.
We sincerely hope that we can look forward to seeing you at the Kinark Classic 2022!
Gregory Glenn, Chair
Kinark Classic 2021
Donors enable the Foundation to fund a broad range of initiatives including:
- support for children and youth and their families, including education and respite;
- research and pilot projects;
- collaborative community-based projects and
- capital and infrastructure (e.g. equipment, building projects).
Projects supported by the Kinark Foundation achieve the following:
- enhance child development and promote the mental health of children and youth;
- positively impact families;
- encourage innovation, research and the use of evidence-based practice;
- create awareness and understanding of children’s mental health issues, autism spectrum disorder and
- build organizational and community capacity to respond to the needs of children and youth with complex needs and their families.
To donate to the Kinark Foundation, please use the following form:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Schmidt, Chair
Gregory Glenn, Secretary/Treasurer
Marcia Benjamin, Member
Donna Kingelin, Member
Karolina Urban, Member
Sheree Wong, Member