Kinark is actively looking for a diverse group of family members (parents/caregivers, adult siblings, extended family members) with lived experience in caring for a child/youth living with:
- Mental Health challenges
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Involvement with the youth justice system
- Supervised Access
The Family Advisory Committee and Family Network partner with Kinark to improve and enhance services and agency practices for children and youth.
Family Advisory Committee
If you are currently accessing, waiting to access, or have received Kinark services, the Family Advisory Committee might be the place for you!
- join a core group of family members
- participate in monthly meetings
- engage in ongoing communication with the Kinark Executive and Leadership Team
- work collaboratively with Kinark staff in agency planning, decision making and quality improvement
If you have accessed services or are received services from any organization, the Family Network could use your help!
- Join a larger network of families
- support Kinark on time-limited agency projects
- participate as you are able
If you would like to join a committee, please complete the Submission of Interest form below.
A member of our Family Advisory Committee will contact you to discuss this opportunity in more detail. We look forward to connecting with you.
If you would like to learn more, check out the Family Advisory Brochure, or reach out to us and one of our Family Advisory Members will contact you.
- Email: Family.Engagement@kinark.on.ca
- Phone: Toll Free: 1-800-230-8533 ext. 1345