- Mindcheck.ca– has a variety of information for the youth including quizzes and tips.
- MindYourMind.ca – is a youth-led site that provides resources for young people.
- TeenMentalHealth.org – has information to increase the mental health literacy and help-seeking ability for teenagers.
- Reachout.com – provides practical tools and support to help young people get through everything from everyday issues to tough times.
- Ok2talk.org. – The goal of OK2TALK is to create a community for teens and young adults struggling with mental health problems. Teens are encouraged to talk about what they’re experiencing by sharing their personal stories of recovery, tragedy, struggle or hope.
Do you need someone to talk to and point you in a right direction? Are you ready to talk?
If it’s an emergency, please contact your hospital or dial 911.
- Call or chat online
You can call Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 or chat with a Kids Help Phone counsellor online in a Live Chat.
- Kinark Services
If you have a question about Kinark’s services, please call us at 1-888-454-6275.
- Find a mental health centre in Ontario – visit Children’s Mental Health Ontario’s website.